Thursday, May 14, 2009

We have a blog!!

So I've known for a while that I wanted to create a blog for Chris and me, but I hadn't gotten around to it until now. It's boring right now because I don't have a clue what I'm doing, and currently I'm at home in Michigan with dial-up internet, so I'll need some help!!

Just a brief synopsis on the life of Chris and Ashley: WE'RE READY TO BE MARRIED!!! Yeah, that about sums it up. All the planning, decisions, parties, and attention are fun and all. But it's time to get it over with and start our lives together. Especially because these two weeks apart while I've been in Michigan have been pretty tough. We're ready for married life, enough said.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love it! I follow blogs more than facebook so keep this sucker updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! For you guys....I look forward to looking at this! I help you out :)

    ReplyDelete